Work With Us
At CareContent, we can promise you two things: You will work hard. And you will play hard. Sometimes at the same time.
So… what exactly can you expect when working at CareContent?
- A truly diverse team. We may be small, but we are mighty. Plus, we have a smorgasbord of degrees ranging from English to Health Communication to Education to Theater.
- The most supportive coworkers ever. Seriously. If your family is down with the latest bug that’s going around, we make sure you have food delivered to your door. We go to each other’s kids’ birthday parties. We see shows or watch concerts online when team members are in performances.
- A CEO who actually understands work-life balance. We are fully remote and have flexible schedules — which come in handy when our kids are home sick for the seventh time in a month or we need a mental health day. CareContent understands and supports this with self-managed time off, whether it’s for emergencies, caring for a loved one, or just treating yourself to a much-deserved vacation.
- We never work on our birthdays. Sleep in. Eat cake. Don’t work.
- An opportunity to do truly meaningful work. Whether it’s for major healthcare systems, small community hospitals, professional associations, or nonprofit organizations, your work actually means something. It’s helping people take their health into their own hands.
- The best virtual parties you will ever attend. The pandemic came with a lot of Zoom “parties,” where people awkwardly made small talk or did an icebreaker. Not us. Between costume contests, customized employee trivia, and the occasional Jackbox happy hour, you will actually look forward to online parties.
Some other fun things we’ve done:
- Hosted Spirit Week, with daily costume contests
- Created a CareContent Cookbook that highlights family favorites, cultural traditions, and Ros’s inability to cook anything that doesn’t involve modifying Taco Bell orders
- Had a virtual launch party with one of our clients when their new site went live
- Discussed starting an a cappella group (“A Care-Pella,” anyone?) with the multiple singers in our group, but this has yet to come to fruition
Anyway, enough about us. We want to hear from you!