Let Patient Stories Tout Your Hospital’s Greatness
If social media is a conversation, patient stories are megaphones. They’re one of your healthcare organization’s best bets for in-depth, word-of-mouth promotion.
Patient stories give prospective patients a sense of hope and a preview of what care is like at your healthcare organization. They also highlight high-stakes outcomes from your most brilliant clinicians.
Your patients can connect the dots for others to your organization's actual healthcare experience
5 Reasons Why Patient Stories Are A Must
- Your healthcare organization’s care and services get an instant endorsement.
- They are great accessories for your healthcare organization’s service line landing pages.
- If done correctly, they can provide a ton of content for your blog and social media vehicles.
- They highlight the human side of your hospital and your clinicians.
- They can counter any poor reviews on sites like Yelp.
What We Do
In-depth interviews and research: We’ll spend time talking to your star patients and the clinical team to create a compelling narrative about their medical condition and treatment.
Content creation: We’ll tie that research together into a story with various formats—infographics, slideshows, and narrative writing. We also manage the review and approval process among all the quoted sources and your healthcare organizations’ stakeholders.
Content promotion: Patient stories need a promotion plan, like any other web content. We’ll create and implement a promotion and distribution plan to get the patient stories in front of other prospective patients.
Content analytics: Our regular analytics reports answer one question: Are the promotion tactics working. Well, two questions actually. The second is what can we do to drive more relevant traffic.